Welcome to my story in ST. PAUL UNVERSITY SURIGAO at Philippines. Im exchange student from Thailand. So, before I start my story. I will give you something about SEA TEACHER project and introduce myself.




My name is SUNITA   JANBAT and My nick name is GIFT. Im student 4th year at Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University under the Royal patronage or VRU. My major is General Science (English program) this is the first thing that I have chance to join the SEA teacher project

The General Science (English program) at VRU university is the program give opportunity students to practice teaching another country. The General science (English program) has plan as follow
The students 1st year: Prepare English language by foreigners.
The students 2nd year: Prepare English language by foreigners and learning how to teaching.
The students 3rd year: The students learning Short Corseanother country for prepare English skills.
The students 4th year: The student observation at EP Schools 1 months and SEA Teacher program to practice science subject to another country.
The students 5th year: Practice teaching at EP School 1 years.

The SEA teacher Project or7th batch of Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia”. The goal of this project are To encourage the pre-service student teachers to practice their English skills and To expose future teachers to diverse teaching and learning situations, the value of flexibility.
In 15th January 2019. The first day that I arrived at Surigao city. The Surigao city is nestled in the north eastern area of Mindanao. Its abundance of mineral. So, we have had new friends from Indonesia and Philippines. They are friendly and sharing experience about our country. My expectation from here is I can have more confidence to speak English and learn more about technique in classroom, the curriculum of Philippines and how to make lesson plan for apply when I become to be a teacher.
Let continuous my story!!!








ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Teaching practice

School: General Information