Summary and Suggestions


Since I joined this program, I worried about what I would teach the students using full English in the classroom I also worried with the report. But I think this is good way for me practice teaching and know how I improve my self.
The Purpose join this program was to complete my field experience program courses. Then, through the program, I hope that I got the experience of teaching the students in abroad, new knowledge of the education system in another country, the teacher’s strategy how to teach the students, sharing each other about the culture, religions and the other things.
I would like to say Thank you St.PAUL university surigao that give me to practice and take care every thing. I will practice more and move on because in hear make me got many experience. I’m so grateful met with amazing people especially my beloved students that gave me the power and confidence to be their teacher. They impressed me all the time.







ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Teaching practice

School: General Information